Ample bunny-related activities, delicious brunch fare, and beautiful views of the riverfront and skyline are just the beginning
February 21, 2015
Join us as we celebrate Easter in grand fashion at the first annual Bissinger’s Bunny Brunch. Adults and kids of all ages will dine and celebrate in St. Louis’s newest luxury event space, The Caramel Room, located on the top floor of Bissinger’s historic new Chocolate Factory.
Ample bunny-related activities (including painting your own Bissinger’s Chocolate Bunny with magical colored chocolate), delicious brunch fare by Executive Chef Nick Miller, and beautiful views of the riverfront and skyline are just the beginning.
March 29th, 11-1:00 pm
- Children (3+) Paint Their Own 8.5-oz. Chocolate Bunny with Magical Chocolate Colored Paint
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny, Fun Coloring Activities & Face Painting
- Complimentary Secured Parking
- For More Information, call 1.800.325.8881; $40/person
- Located at 1600 N Broadway, St Louis, MO 63102
To Purchase Tickets – Hop on Over Here